Are you looking for the best deals? Are you finding it hard to choose between vacation rentals or hotel room? This article should do the trick in giving you some key pointers as to what is best for your vacation.
Vacation Rentals or Hotel?
Before you hand over your money to a vacation rental agent or book your hotel room, take some time to think about what is important to you on vacation. Do you like to spend a lot of time inside your vacation rental or are you all about the facilities that are on hand to you like swimming pools restaurants and spas? Knowing what you want from your vacation will help determine whether a vacation rental is the right choice for you or if a hotel is the best avenue.
Advantages of Vacation Rentals
- More Space – In general vacation rentals are more spacious, especially if you rent an apartment, villa or house.
- Sleeps all the family – You can find vacation rentals where the whole family can sleep in the same property rather than in separate hotel rooms. This can also make it cheaper when traveling with large numbers of people.
- More autonomy – you get an increased sense of privacy and autonomy, feeling as though you live in the place where you are vacationing.
- Cooking at Home – Save money by preparing meals in your vacation rental. Go to the supermarket and make your vacation less expensive than eating out at every mealtime.
Advantages of Hotel Rooms
- Greater luxuries – You are made to feel special and like royalty, including special amenities such as soaps and shampoos in the bathroom and daily maid services.
- 24 Hours services – Hotels never sleep. You can be sure your needs will be attended to, no matter what the time is. You can call room service for a midnight feast or a beer to your room whenever you feel the need. One press of a button and the service is there for you.
- Meet other people – hotels are particularly sociable places and there is plenty of opportunity to meet like-minded people.
- Luxury facilities – Hotels often include spas, larger pools, gyms and restaurants on site.
Timeshare Vacation Rentals
Have you Thought about a happy medium? Timeshare vacation rentals are like a combination of vacation rentals and hotels. You gain all the advantages of staying in an apartment with cooking facilities as though you were renting with all the benefits of the services you receive at a hotel. With timeshare vacation rentals, there is no need to choose between vacation rentals or hotel, you get the best of both worlds!